Monday, November 22, 2010

Just a concluding idea

Well this project is practically done for me and well I feel so confused and exhausted. My mind is weak from all the thinking and realizations I have come to figure throughout all of this work. But one idea I wanted to leave is what happens in the future? By this I mean that if our posts don't get read now or if no one reads them then why should we believe that anyone will read them later? Is this like those time capsules that we did as freshman upon entering this university? I mean I thought my target audience would be my own peers, but I guess they were all too busy to listen. I understand due to finals and projects such as this one. Time begins to play against us. So who is our audience? Are they the college students of 2030? Who do you think we are talking to?
I think our posts will be seen one day but not until the very late 2000's. It does make me feel sad to know that my own peers won't look when these 20 hours were spent attempting to speak to them. Oh well life goes on. 

1 comment:

  1. This resembles the very concept behind the selfishness of blogging. We attempt to make ourselves larger by networking. With this we create a larger focus on ourselves. The idea of being heard and read about for the everyday blogger is a a feeling that is most significant to the blogger's view of his/her existence. These posts my go unnoticed but we know there it provides an opportunity that would otherwise be absent. We are able to leave a piece of ourselves available to everyone forever.

    ReplyDelete